2019 Kia Optima Interior
The 2019 Kia Optima interior might surprise Springfield car shoppers: standard features, plenty of space, and an affordable price? It’s not a dream; it’s the Optima. When you drive home a new Kia from Kingdom Kia, you don’t have to upgrade to the top-of-the-line for advanced connectivity or safety features, like UVO infotainment or forward collision warning. See the full details of the Optima interior for yourself below.
Kia Optima Interior Seating
The Kia Optima interior seats 5 passengers and is designed toward style, comfort, and durability. The seating of the Optima can match an active life.
- Seating Materials: Families will appreciate the CleanTex™ Cloth seating for its anti-bacterial, anti-soil, and anti-static properties. While leatherette and quilted Nappa leather are available as well.
- Adjustable Seats: Get comfortable with ease thanks to the standard 8-way driver’s seat controls with 2-way power-lumbar, upgradeable to 12-way power-adjustable with 4-way power lumbar.
Kia UVO Infotainment
Starting out on the even the entry-level trim, drivers can enjoy technology like the UVO infotainment system with 8-inch Touch-Screen Display. Features include:
- AM/FM Radio
- Streaming Audio over Bluetooth
- Auxiliary Input
- Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
Upgrade to the EX trim or higher for features like voice controls, navigation, SiriusXM® Traffic, and HD Radio™.
Kia Optima Interior Driver Assistance Features
Driving around St. James just got easier thanks to the driver assistance features found standard on the Kia Optima interior.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance: Avoid or mitigate an accident with this system that can automatically apply the brakes.
- Driver Attention Warning: Alerts the driver if it detects their attention has wandered from the road.
- Lane Departure Warning: Uses cameras to track the vehicle’s position in the lane and can alert the driver if it notices a drift.
Take a Ride in the Kia Optima at Kingdom Kia
The 2019 Kia Optima interior is just the start; it sports an energetic engine and enough configurations that we’re confident there’s a model for any driver in Rolla. Contact Kingdom Kia to learn more or to schedule your test drive of a new Kia Optima.
More From Kingdom Kia
If you’re searching for an automobile that’s both affordable and reliable, chances are high that you’ve considered both Kia and Hyundai. Most drivers in the St. James area know that these companies have a common base in South Korean manufacturing, but they are far from the same company–often to Kia’s advantage. Compare Kia vs. Hyundai in-depth…
Are you visiting Rolla from out of town and looking for somewhere to stay? Or maybe you’re from around the St. James but would like to enjoy a local vacation? Whatever the reason, there are a variety of Rolla hotels to choose from for a relaxing getaway. These are four of our favorite hotels in Rolla…
Buying a new car in the St. James area is exciting! But it does require careful consideration, especially when it comes to financing and insurance. Traditional car insurance is required, but there are also additional insurance options, such as gap insurance. Finance Contact Us What Does Gap Insurance Do? Gap insurance covers the “gaps” between the…