2019 Kia Optima Gas Mileage
For St. James drivers, every mile counts, and the 2019 Kia Optima gas mileage enables them to go make the most out of their commute, whether they’re running errands around Springfield or going out of town for a couple of days on the road. Find out how the Kia Optima engine configurations and other fuel-saving features have elevated the Kia Optima MPG rating.
Kia Optima MPG & Engines
Different drivers require various engine configurations and your Kia Optima MPG will depend on which trim level suits you best. See what Kia Optima gas mileage you can get from the available engines below:
Kia Optima LX & S
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/35 mpg highway
Kia Optima EX
- 1.6L 4-Cylinder w/ Turbocharger — EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/33 mpg highway
Kia Optima SX
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder w/ Turbocharger — EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway
Along with its three strong and reliable engine configuration options, the Kia Optima MPG can also be enhanced by the following fuel-saving features :
- Front-Wheel Drive: Front-wheel drive offers notable traction on Jefferson City roads, but uses less gas than all- or four-wheel drive systems.
- Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT): CVVT helps improve fuel economy ratings during your Fort Leonard Wood commutes by changing the timing of valve lift events.
- Available 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission: Standard on the Optima EX, this type of transmission offers greater fuel-efficiency than automatics and manuals, thanks to its two separate clutches.
Test Drive the Kia Optima at Kingdom Kia in Rolla!
It’s time to get behind the wheel of the fuel-efficient and powerful Kia Optima at Kingdom Kia. Learn more about the Kia Optima interior or see how it compares to the Ford Fusion and Hyundai Sonata before browsing our inventory of new Optima models!
More from Kingdom Kia
Spark plugs may be tiny in size, but they are a major component to the function of your new or used Kia vehicle. And, like many other vehicle maintenance practices, spark plugs must be replaced as you continue to use your car. But, just how often should you change your spark plugs? Well, a good…
The 2020 Kia Soul is one of the most sought after vehicles on the market right now, and for a good reason! No matter the configuration, you’re sure to find your favorite model for a great price. So, now you may be wondering: “How much is a Kia Soul?” Well, Kingdom Kia is your guide to…
If you’re one of the many St. James drivers wondering, “Why is my car leaking water?,” you’ll be glad to know that you’re not alone. First off, if your car is leaking water, this is not as serious a problem as you might have guessed. When your vehicle is activated, the car’s air conditioning system creates…