2019 Kia Optima Gas Mileage
For St. James drivers, every mile counts, and the 2019 Kia Optima gas mileage enables them to go make the most out of their commute, whether they’re running errands around Springfield or going out of town for a couple of days on the road. Find out how the Kia Optima engine configurations and other fuel-saving features have elevated the Kia Optima MPG rating.
Kia Optima MPG & Engines
Different drivers require various engine configurations and your Kia Optima MPG will depend on which trim level suits you best. See what Kia Optima gas mileage you can get from the available engines below:
Kia Optima LX & S
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/35 mpg highway
Kia Optima EX
- 1.6L 4-Cylinder w/ Turbocharger — EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/33 mpg highway
Kia Optima SX
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder w/ Turbocharger — EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway
Along with its three strong and reliable engine configuration options, the Kia Optima MPG can also be enhanced by the following fuel-saving features :
- Front-Wheel Drive: Front-wheel drive offers notable traction on Jefferson City roads, but uses less gas than all- or four-wheel drive systems.
- Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT): CVVT helps improve fuel economy ratings during your Fort Leonard Wood commutes by changing the timing of valve lift events.
- Available 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission: Standard on the Optima EX, this type of transmission offers greater fuel-efficiency than automatics and manuals, thanks to its two separate clutches.
Test Drive the Kia Optima at Kingdom Kia in Rolla!
It’s time to get behind the wheel of the fuel-efficient and powerful Kia Optima at Kingdom Kia. Learn more about the Kia Optima interior or see how it compares to the Ford Fusion and Hyundai Sonata before browsing our inventory of new Optima models!
Have any more questions about gas? Learn the difference between premium and regular gas with our team!
More from Kingdom Kia
Are you looking for a new compact SUV around Rolla? If so, the 2020 Kia Soul offers everything St. James drivers want at an affordable price. The newly redesigned 2020 Kia Soul is spacious and comfortable, making it stand out from the rest of its class. So, how much is a Kia Soul? Find the answer below, and…
St. James drivers love the 2020 Kia Telluride. So do we! Between the available seven-passenger seating with 2nd-row captain’s chairs, leather seat trim, dual sunroofs, and a ton of other cool features, there are lots of features to love. And considering what the Kia Telluride costs, we think it’s a bargain, too. You can see this gorgeous…
If you’re looking for an SUV that’s as advanced as it is affordable, the 2020 Kia Sportage is as popular as they come. However, safety is always important for drivers in and around St. James, so we’re often asked about the Kia Sportage safety rating! Learn more about Kia safety ratings with our team at Kingdom Kia…