2016 Kia Sorento vs. 2016 Ford Edge
Hang on to your hats, ladies and gentleman, because you’re about to be bowled over by one of the season’s very best cars! The 2016 Kia Sorento provides drivers with the full gamut of specs, from a titanically powerful engine and high rates of fuel efficiency to a wide range of entertainment technologies, to a full spectrum of safety systems as well. All it takes is weighing the 2016 Kia Sorento vs. 2016 Ford Edge to see what makes it so special!
2016 Kia Sorento vs. 2016 Ford Edge: Power
First and foremost, there’s the Sorento’s power:
- The 2016 Kia Sorento – the Sorento runs on one of three engines: a 2.4L Inline 4 engine that produces 185 hp and reaches 21 mpg in the city and 29 on the highway; a 3.3L V6 engine promises 290 hp and achieves 18 mpg in the city and 26 on the highway; and a 2.0L Turbocharged Inline 4 engine that generates 240 hp and gets 20 mpg in the city and 27 on the highway.
- The 2016 Ford Edge – On the other hand, the Edge provides a 2.0L 4-Cylinder engine that can only get 245 hp compared to the Sorento’s V6 engine.
Technology in 2016 Kia Sorento vs. 2016 Ford Edge
But the Sorento is also a brilliantly designed car, featuring a wide spectrum of entertainment technologies:
- The 2016 Kia Sorento – From its AM/FM/CD/MP3/SiriusXM Audio System and its Bluetooth Wireless to its USB auxiliary input jacks, Steering-Wheel-Mounted Audio, Hands-Free Phone and Cruise Control Buttons, the Sorento is equipped with some of the very latest technologies.
- The 2016 Ford Edge – The Edge comes with SiriusXM radio and SYNC 3 for connectivity, but it does not give you the Sorento’s particular Audio system, nor its Steering-Wheel Mounted Controls.
Safety: Kia vs. Ford
Finally, the Sorento is designed with your safety in mind:
- The 2016 Kia Sorento – The Sorento is embedded with Dual Front Advanced Airbags, Dual Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags, and Side Curtain Airbags, as well as Vehicle Stability Management, Traction Control, and Electronic Stability Control and a Rollover Sensor, too.
- The 2016 Ford Edge – The Edge gives you Lane Keep Assist, Cross Traffic Alert, a Blind Spot Information system, and a 180-degree camera in the front, but it does not come equipped with the Sorento’s Roll-Over Sensor.
Decide Who Wins in the 2016 Kia Sorento vs. 2016 Ford Edge for Yourself
But wait, there is more! You can explore the 2016 Kia Sorento yourself simply by visiting our Kingdom Kia dealership. Located at 2600 North Bishop Ave in Rolla, we can always also be reached at (888) 794-5464, or you can simply send us an email using this simple online form. Don’t wait: explore the Sorento in all its glory at Kingdom Kia today!