If you're shopping for a new car in Rolla, Missouri, you're probably interested in something that comes standard with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. Here at Kingdom Kia, we're pleased to share that there are plenty of new Kia models with smartphone integration.
If you aren't familiar with Apple CarPlay®, it lets you seamlessly connect your compatible iPhone® to your new Kia and bring all of your favorite mobile apps along for the ride. You can answer phone calls, reply to text messages, play your favorite podcasts and more.
Android Auto™ functions the same way and lets drivers connect and control their compatible Android device while on-the-go. Regardless of the audio integration you prefer, you can control both through your new Kia's UVO display screen.
What Does Apple CarPlay® Do?
Apple CarPlay® allows you to enjoy some of your iPhone's favorite features, such as:
- Send text messages hands-free: With Apple CarPlay®, you can send or reply to a text without tying a word. Just ask Siri® to send what you want to say or read messages back to you.
- Play music & playlists: Control the soundtrack of your commute with your favorite Spotify™ playlists, iTunes audio, and podcasts. With Apple CarPlay®, you can never lose your place in your favorite audiobook or be stuck in traffic without your favorite band.
- Field phone calls: If you like to make your commute as efficient as possible, then the drive home is a great time to catch up with family members or tie up loose ends from the office. With Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, you can make and receive phone calls without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation: With Apple CarPlay®, you can have Google Maps™ with you wherever you go. Find your destination or gas stations nearby without needing to pull over and ask for directions. Apple CarPlay® can also predict where you're headed based on addresses stored in your iPhone.
- Use Siri® voice control: This feature allows you to use your voice and steering wheel controls to access your apps.
Which Kia Models Have Apple CarPlay?
If you're shopping for new cars near Jefferson City, Missouri, our new and used Kia dealer carries a wide selection of Kia models that come standard with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. Our inventory has models from 2017-2021 that offer the audio integration you need.
Just about every new Kia model offers at least one trim option that boasts Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. When considering your next new sedan, don't miss the new Kia Forte and discover the trim models that boast Apple CarPlay® integration. Looking for a new SUV with Apple CarPlay®? Then the new Kia Telluride is the vehicle for you.
Here are the past models with Apple CarPlay, sorted by trim level:
|2021 Seltos||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 Soul||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 Sportage||Standard on all trim models.|
|2020 Niro||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 Sorento||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 Telluride||Standard on all trim models.|
|2020 Rio||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 Forte||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 K5||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 Stinger||Standard on all trim models.|
|2020 Cadenza||Standard on all trim models.|
|2020 K900||Standard on all trim models.|
|2021 Sedona||Standard on all trim models.|
|2019-2020 K900||Standard for Luxury trim.|
|2020 Telluride||Standard for LX, S, SX and SX trims in 2020.|
|2017-2020 Kia Optima (midsize sedan)||Available for LX, LX 1.6T trims; standard for EX, SX and SXL trims in 2017. Available for LX, LX 1.6T, S trims; standard for EX and SX trims in 2018. For 2019, standard on all trims.|
|2017 - 2020 Kia Sorento (SUV):||Available for LX, LX V6 trims; standard for EX, EX V6, SX V6, SXL V6 trims.|
|2017 - 2020 Kia Sportage(small SUV)||Available in LX trim; standard in EX, SX Turbo trims.|
|2018-2020 Kia Stinger||Standard on 2.0L, Premium, GT, GT1, and GT2 trims|
|2017 - 2019 Kia Cadenza (large sedan)||Available for Premium trim; standard for Technology and Limited trims.|
|2017-2018 Kia Forte Coupe||Standard in S and EX trims.|
|2017-2018 Kia Forte5 (compact hatchback)||Available for LX trim; standard for EX, SX trims.|
|2018-2020 Kia Niro (hybrid crossover)||Standard in all trims.|
|2015 - 2020 Kia Optima Hybrid (sedan)||Standard|
|2017-2020 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid (sedan)||Standard.|
|2015 - 2019 Kia Soul (crossover)||Available for Plus (+) trim; standard in Exclaim trim.|
If you have questions about our inventory or to book a test drive, contact us!