The mission at our new and used car dealership is to help all drivers find the best new Kia SUV for their daily drive. When it comes to comparing cargo capacities and performance numbers, we want to help you choose the vehicle that meets all of your needs and can get your whole team to practice. Kia is well-known for building dependable SUVs that come backed by leading warranty coverage and are competitively priced. That's why the team here at Kingdom Kia in Rolla, Missouri, stands behind our entire inventory and believes you can't go wrong with any of our new SUVs for sale.
To help you narrow down your search, let's take a look at how the new Kia SUVs compare. We've built the following chart to point out the similarities and differences between the 2021 Kia Sportage, 2020 Kia Sorento, and 2021 Kia. Of course, the true test is how each model feels to you. To get behind the wheel, we invite you to schedule a test drive and tour in each of these three models:
|2021 Sportage||2020 Sorento||2021 Telluride|
|Engine||2.4L I4||2.4L I4||3.8L V6|
|Towing Capacity||2,000 pounds||2,000 pounds||5,000 pounds|
|Total Interior Volume||129.3 cubic feet||154.2 cubic feet||178.1 cubic feet|
|Standard Cargo Space||30.7 cubic feet||11.3 cubic feet||21.0 cubic feet|
|Maximum Cargo Capacity||60.1 cubic feet||73.0 cubic feet||87.0 cubic feet|
|Available AWD System||Dynamax™ All-Wheel Drive||Dynamax™ All-Wheel Drive||Active On-Demand All-Wheel Drive|
Kia SUV Interiors
- Seating: The 2021 Kia Sportage is a new compact SUV that offers comfortable seating for up to five passengers across two rows, while both the 2020 Sorento and new 2021 Telluride offer three-row seating. The Sorento can seat up to seven passengers while the new Telluride has seating for eight.
- Interior Space: The new 2021 Sportage offers a total interior volume of 129.3 cubic feet. If you need a little more room, we suggest the mid-size Sorento with three-rows of seating and up to 154.2 cubic feet of interior volume. When you need the Kia SUV with the most interior volume of the bunch, the 2021 Telluride gives you 178.1 cubic feet of interior space.
- Cargo Capacity: The Sportage gives you and your passengers 30.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind its second row and up to 60.1 cubic feet of cargo room when the second row is folded down. Once again, the Sorento increases the space with a maximum cargo capacity of 73 cubic feet behind its first row and 38 cubic feet behind the second row. The Sorento gives you 11.3 cubic feet of standard cargo space when all three rows are upright. The 2021 Telluride can expand from 21 cubic feet of standard cargo volume to a maximum of 87 cubic feet when the second and third rows are folded down.
- Infotainment: All three SUVs give you Kia's UVO system with a large touchscreen display.
Kia SUV Performance
- Engine: The 2021 Sportage and 2020 Sorento models both come standard-equipped with a 2.4-liter inline 4-cylinder engine, while the larger Sorento S V6 is motivated by a 3.3-liter V6. Every 2021 Telluride SUV is powered by a 3.8-liter Lambda DOHC 24-valve V6 engine that delivers 291 hp @ 6,000 rpm.
- Drivetrain: Each of these new Kia SUVs arrive standard with front-wheel drive but offer advanced all-wheel drive (AWD) systems to give you all-weather traction.
- Towing: The 2020 Sorento and Sportage models have a standard towing capacity of 2,000 pounds. When equipped with a V6, the Sorento can tow up to 3,500 pounds. The Kia 2021 Telluride trim lineup can haul up to 5,000 pounds.
Every new Kia vehicle is backed by the industry-leading 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty, along with other impressive warranty coverage.
- 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic coverage
- 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
- 5-year/100,000-mile limited anti-perforation warranty
- 5-year/60,000-mile roadside assistance plan
Test Drive the New Sportage, Sorento & Telluride SUVs at Kingdom Kia
Regardless of the versatile Kia SUV that caught your eye, Kingdom Kia has each of these three models in stock for you to test drive and tour. Take these directions from nearby Jefferson City, Missouri, to our local Kia dealer. Our sales team is standing by to take you through all of the standard features and available systems on the complete trim lineup of each of these vehicles.
Our full-service Kia dealership is here to help all drivers with affordable financing offers and reliable auto repair. After you get pre-approved for Kia financing through our website and ask our team about any current Kia lease specials, we'll help you choose an affordable auto loan. When your new car is due for its first oil change, our Kia service team will be here to provide for all of your car's maintenance needs.
More About Kia SUV Models
*All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.