2019 Kia Optima Interior
The 2019 Kia Optima interior might surprise Springfield car shoppers: standard features, plenty of space, and an affordable price? It’s not a dream; it’s the Optima. When you drive home a new Kia from Kingdom Kia, you don’t have to upgrade to the top-of-the-line for advanced connectivity or safety features, like UVO infotainment or forward collision warning. See the full details of the Optima interior for yourself below.
Kia Optima Interior Seating
The Kia Optima interior seats 5 passengers and is designed toward style, comfort, and durability. The seating of the Optima can match an active life.
- Seating Materials: Families will appreciate the CleanTex™ Cloth seating for its anti-bacterial, anti-soil, and anti-static properties. While leatherette and quilted Nappa leather are available as well.
- Adjustable Seats: Get comfortable with ease thanks to the standard 8-way driver’s seat controls with 2-way power-lumbar, upgradeable to 12-way power-adjustable with 4-way power lumbar.
Kia UVO Infotainment
Starting out on the even the entry-level trim, drivers can enjoy technology like the UVO infotainment system with 8-inch Touch-Screen Display. Features include:
- AM/FM Radio
- Streaming Audio over Bluetooth
- Auxiliary Input
- Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
Upgrade to the EX trim or higher for features like voice controls, navigation, SiriusXM® Traffic, and HD Radio™.
Kia Optima Interior Driver Assistance Features
Driving around St. James just got easier thanks to the driver assistance features found standard on the Kia Optima interior.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance: Avoid or mitigate an accident with this system that can automatically apply the brakes.
- Driver Attention Warning: Alerts the driver if it detects their attention has wandered from the road.
- Lane Departure Warning: Uses cameras to track the vehicle’s position in the lane and can alert the driver if it notices a drift.
Take a Ride in the Kia Optima at Kingdom Kia
The 2019 Kia Optima interior is just the start; it sports an energetic engine and enough configurations that we’re confident there’s a model for any driver in Rolla. You can even see how the Optima compares to other models like the Ford Fusion or check out the Kia Optima MPG. Contact Kingdom Kia to learn more or to schedule your test drive of a new Kia Optima.
More From Kingdom Kia
Spark plugs may be tiny in size, but they are a major component to the function of your new or used Kia vehicle. And, like many other vehicle maintenance practices, spark plugs must be replaced as you continue to use your car. But, just how often should you change your spark plugs? Well, a good…
The 2020 Kia Soul is one of the most sought after vehicles on the market right now, and for a good reason! No matter the configuration, you’re sure to find your favorite model for a great price. So, now you may be wondering: “How much is a Kia Soul?” Well, Kingdom Kia is your guide to…
If you’re one of the many St. James drivers wondering, “Why is my car leaking water?,” you’ll be glad to know that you’re not alone. First off, if your car is leaking water, this is not as serious a problem as you might have guessed. When your vehicle is activated, the car’s air conditioning system creates…